TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are between Delphi Economic Forum and the person who completes the relevant booking form (“You”) for the Delphi Economic Forum event as described in the booking form (“Event”).
Registration for the Event
- All bookings are subject to availability and acceptance by Delphi Economic Forum, which will be confirmed by email.
- Upon Delphi Economic Forum’s written confirmation to You of its acceptance of Your booking for a place at the Event there shall be a legally binding contract between Delphi Economic Forum and You to which these terms and conditions apply.
- Delphi Economic Forum reserves the right to refuse to accept any booking in its absolute discretion.
- Each booking for the Event is for a single user only. You are responsible for all use made of the Event website by You or anyone accessing the Event website using the access link sent to You.
Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our programmes are correct at the time of publication, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for Delphi Economic Forum to alter the content, format or timing of an Event.
- Delphi Economic Forum may in exceptional circumstances need to postpone or cancel an Event, and we will notify You as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. Delphi Economic Forum will not be liable to You for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by You as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
Your access to the Event
- The Event is a web-based event which can be accessed through desktop or mobile devices using the link provided in the confirmation email sent to You. The Event can be accessed live or for a limited time after the Event has taken place.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that You have the necessary desktop or mobile equipment and internet connection for accessing the Event.
- Delphi Economic Forum reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse You access or eject You from the Event for failure to comply with these Terms; or if in Delphi Economic Forum ’s opinion You represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event.
- You are not permitted to make your own video or audio recordings of the Event, or use any photographs or screenshots of the Event for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Delphi Economic Forum. Materials distributed by or on behalf of Delphi Economic Forum in connection with an Event may not be reproduced without Delphi Economic Forum ’s permission.
User Generated Content
- The Event website may allow for questions to be posted to Event speakers and for other forms of user generated content (“UGC”). Delphi Economic Forum does not guarantee that all questions posted during an Event will be answered.
- If you post any UGC on the Event website, you are granting Delphi Economic Forum a right (but not an obligation) unlimited in time to publish, re-use, archive, modify, delete or commercially exploit that UGC in whole or in part as we see fit, without any requirement to pay you for this and with or without attribution to you. This means that you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use any UGC you publish in whole or in part in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever and without further obligation to you. You also waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the UGC.
- You must not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that:
is not your own original work;
containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication;
is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful;
is discriminatory in nature for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age; or
attacks personally any Event speaker or any other individual participating in the Event.
You must not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Delphi Economic Forum Liability
- Views expressed by speakers are their own and Delphi Economic Forum disclaims all liability for advice given or views expressed during an Event. Materials distributed in connection with an Event are intended for information only and should not be relied upon.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Delphi Economic Forum shall not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or any loss of business, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenues, goodwill or anticipated savings arising in connection with this Agreement, even if You have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Delphi Economic Forum will only contact you for marketing purposes to the extent that you expressly consent to this (for example, by opting in during the registration process).
- These terms contain the entire agreement between You and Delphi Economic Forum.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions will continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision omitted.
- If You have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions apply to all bookings for Delphi Economic Forum events placed until these terms and conditions are superseded by a new version.